Friday, August 31, 2018

Why am I so enthusiastic about #CosplayToken and #TeamCT


Hi there! #TeamCT is READY! Check my previous posts to met all the members one by one.


I'm a cosplayer, and I love so much what I do, that some years ago I left my regular job in IT and struggled for at least 3 years until I was able to make a living out of cosplay!

You know what they say, if you love something, you are going to make it good... and when you are good at something, there is a way to profit with it.

But it wasn't easy, at all. Most of all, because I live in Argentina, a country that has really unstable economy, banks steal the savings from the people every certain amount of years, inflation is outstanding and for several years we could not even buy dollars... or receive packages from abroad.


Do you understand why I say that I had to struggle? There are no wigs factories for cosplay in Argentina, and most of my fans are from other countries... they wanted to give me support, even brands offered me a lot of products in exchange for promotion that I was not able to receive (sad picture indeed). To be able to get my payments, I was forced to travel to Uruguay 1 time every 2 months. Spending in tickets, hotels... working days.

With the last change of government things started to be more quiet, but yesterday the dollar climbed its price by 20%, in one day! Can you imagine?

That is the main reason why I'm interested in Cryptocurrency, particularly #COT from http://cot.curecos.com, because I will be able to receive my payments without a bank intervention! 



And that is why I also got into their rewards program and created these lovely heroines, not just because is fun and I want to spread the news, but also because I could get a very juicy reward! I am so happy thinking about how many hair fiber, eva foam, glue and fabrics I could buy with that reward? hehehe yes, I am a cosplay addict, can you tell?

First stage of the crowdsale ends today! But a new one will start in October. Stay tunned and create your http://worldcosplay.net account if you like cosplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment