Sunday, August 26, 2018

What is the advantage of Cryptocurrency for cosplayers?

When you use cash, you don't pay fees for using it... but if you need to exchange a service over Internet (like almost all the time) you pay many charges that could be avoided if you use cryptocurrency.

In fact, it's like using cash... that's one of the reasons why COT will be so important for cosplayers!



In the last entry I showed you how to make a real #Cotchan XD well, it was just a joke, but if you think about it...

I use crowfunding and the baking system, and I normally pay around 15% of my income in comissions. I can't tell you how excited I Am about the new features that WorldCosplay.net is promoting for next year! If you don't have an account, I encourage to create one. 

Me and Agos after our photoshoot joking at the supermarket!

If you want to learn about cryptocurrency I recommend you visit bitcoin site, since it was the first and they have very good documentation! And if you want to know the technology behind #COT read the whitepaper (And my blog, of course XD)
  http://cot.curecos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment